Easy Homemade Guacamole
A simple, yet zesty easy homemade guacamole infused with fresh lime juice, a variety of spices, rich avocados, ripe tomatoes, and crunchy white onions.
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Total Time10 mins
Servings: 8 Servings
- 2 Haas Avocados
- 2 Small Roma Tomatoes Diced
- 1/2 Medium White Onion
- ½ Lime Juiced or 1 Tablespoon of Lime Juice
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Ground Cumin
- ¼ Teaspoon of Chipotle Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Black Pepper
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Turmeric
- 1/8 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Onion Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Garlic Powder
- ¼ Teaspoon of Smoked Paprika (We used Hungarian Paprika)
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
In a bowl, dice onions and tomatoes, making sure to remove seeds and insides of tomatoes and set aside.
Juice lime in separate bowl and set aside.
In large mixing bowl, combine, avocados, lime juice, cumin, chipotle powder, black pepper, turmeric, cayenne powder, onion powder, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and salt.
Use potato masher to mash all ingredients together until dip is smooth. Fold in fresh onions and garlic. Serve with chips or vegetable sticks. Store in sealed container in refrigerator for up to 2 days.
Calories: 87kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 0mg | Sodium: 296mg | Potassium: 290mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 265IU | Vitamin C: 8.3mg | Calcium: 9mg | Iron: 0.3mg