Jalapeno Cheddar Cheese Ball
This jalapeno cheddar recipe uses three distinct cheeses, jalapenos, and various spices to create a smooth and creamy appetizer that everyone will love.
Prep Time15 mins
Total Time15 mins
Servings: 12 Servings
- 2 packages cream cheese (16 ounces, softened)
- 4 jalapenos (seeded, membranes removed, chopped, and divided)
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese (shredded)
- 4 ounces Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- ¼ cup green onions (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- ½ cup pecans (coarsely chopped)
Combine half the jalapenos and pecans with the rest ingredients in a mixing bowl.
Form the mixture into a ball.
Then roll the cheese ball in the remaining jalapenos and pecans.
Place it into the refrigerator to set for at least 3 hours or overnight.
Serve with your favorite crackers or toasted bread.
Calories: 143kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 7g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 28mg | Sodium: 367mg | Potassium: 67mg | Fiber: 0g | Sugar: 0g | Vitamin A: 335IU | Vitamin C: 5.9mg | Calcium: 211mg | Iron: 0.4mg