Tender and juicy oven baked ranch chicken that’s done in less than an hour. Use it on salads, sandwiches, or as a main course with any side dish you love!
The work week is hectic enough without having to worry about dinner. Next week, try our oven baked ranch chicken.
Juicy chicken breasts flavored with ranch seasoning and baked in your oven.
So, shall we get started?
How to make baked ranch chicken?
First, start by preheating your oven to 375° F, and spray a nine by thirteen (9×13) inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Next, put the chicken breasts (or thighs) into a large freezer bag and sprinkled them with ranch spices.
After that, seal the bag and give it a few shakes to coat the chicken. Try to make sure all the meat is covered in seasonings.
Then, lay the poultry into your baking dish to cook.
Now, it’s important to make sure you leave a little space between each piece so it cooks evenly.
Place the meat into the oven to bake for at least thirty (30) minutes or until your meat thermometer reads 165 degrees F. in the thickest point of the chicken.
Simply remove it from the oven and let it rest for about ten (10) minutes before slicing and serving.
That’s it, your chicken dinner is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the recipe and wish you all the best 🙂
- You don’t have to use chicken breasts in the recipe. Feel free to use thighs or legs. However, you’ll want to adjust the cook time accordingly.
- The reason why you want to leave space between the meat is to ensure the heat touches all surfaces of the chicken as it cooks. Otherwise, you may have parts of the meat done while others are still raw.
- This recipe is extremely versatile. It can be served as-is with veggies, used as a salad topper, shredded for chicken salad; the list goes on and on.
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Berly’s Kitchen, our new site More Than Meat and Potatoes, and some of our blogger friends!
- 1 1/2 Lbs. Chicken Breasts, (boneless, skinless)
- 1 Ounce Ranch Seasoning, (one ((1)) packet)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F., and spray a 9 x 13 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Place the chicken in a large plastic zip bag. Sprinkle the ranch seasoning over the chicken, zip the bag shut, and gently shake the bag to coat the chicken. Massage the chicken if necessary to ensure the ranch seasoning is evenly dispersed
- Open the bag, and use tongs to remove the chicken and place it in the baking dish.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until an instant read thermometer reads 165 degrees when inserted in the thickest part of the chicken. Remove the chicken from the oven and transfer to a plate to rest for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients and a serving size of six (6) ounces of chicken. Actual calories will vary. Any leftover oven baked ranch chicken can be stored in your fridge, in a sealed container, for up to three (3) days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 6 Ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 214Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 729mgCarbohydrates: 4gProtein: 36g