*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
A one-step pomegranate mimosa recipe that’s perfect for your next holiday cocktail party. All you need are three ingredients and a garnish of your choice!
As you probably already guessed, Kim and I like grown-up beverages. In fact, we have over twenty (20) different options on our site.
When we lived in Florida, Kim always enjoyed the rum mixed drinks. Now that we’ve moved, we’re trying to change things up a bit.
So, for today’s recipe, we’re sharing our pomegranate mimosas. Simple, champagne based drinks flavored with pomegranate juice.
It doesn’t get much better than that! Shall we get started?
Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- 6 Tablespoons Pomegranate Seeds
- 9 Ounces Pomegranate Juice
- 750 mL Champagne (one ((1)) large bottle)
- Rosemary for Garnish (optional garnish)
- Divide the pomegranate seeds equally among the 6 glasses, about 1 tablespoon per glass. Pour 1.5 ounces of pomegranate juice into each glass, then top it with champagne. Add a fresh rosemary sprig for garnish. Served chilled.
Equipment Needed for Recipe:
How to make a pomegranate mimosa?
- First, place one (1) tablespoon of pomegranate seeds into each glass.
- Next, pour about one and a half (1.5) ounces of pomegranate juice into each champagne glass.
- Then, pour in the champagne. Be sure to equally divide it (as best you can) between every glass.
- You may have a little champagne left over. That just means you can make more mimosas!
- Last, place a sprig of rosemary into every cocktail. Feel free to use a different garnish or leave it out all together.
That’s it, the pomegranate mimosas are done. Serve them and enjoy! Kim and I hope you like the cocktails and wish you all the best 🙂