*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
A one-step pomegranate mimosa recipe that’s perfect for your next holiday cocktail party. All you need are three ingredients and a garnish of your choice!
As you probably already guessed, Kim and I like grown-up beverages. In fact, we have over twenty (20) different options on our site, including a cocktail round up.
When we lived in Florida, Kim always enjoyed the rum mixed drinks. Now that we’ve moved, we’re trying to change things up a bit.
So, for today’s recipe, we’re sharing our pomegranate mimosas. Simple, champagne based drinks flavored with pomegranate juice.
It doesn’t get much better than that! Shall we get started?
Pomegranate Mimosa Recipe
- 6 Tablespoons Pomegranate Seeds
- 9 Ounces Pomegranate Juice
- 750 mL Champagne (one ((1)) large bottle)
- Rosemary for Garnish (optional garnish)
- Divide the pomegranate seeds equally among the 6 glasses, about 1 tablespoon per glass. Pour 1.5 ounces of pomegranate juice into each glass, then top it with champagne. Add a fresh rosemary sprig for garnish. Served chilled.
Equipment Needed for Recipe:
How to make a pomegranate mimosa?
- First, place one (1) tablespoon of pomegranate seeds into each glass.
- Next, pour about one and a half (1.5) ounces of pomegranate juice into each champagne glass.
- Then, pour in the champagne. Be sure to equally divide it (as best you can) between every glass.
- You may have a little champagne left over. That just means you can make more mimosas!
- Last, place a sprig of rosemary into every cocktail. Feel free to use a different garnish or leave it out all together.
That’s it, the pomegranate mimosas are done. Serve them and enjoy! Kim and I hope you like the cocktails and wish you all the best 🙂