*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
A crave-worthy chicken bacon ranch pizza that’s sure to be a hit! It’s loaded with savory chicken, smoky bacon, and creamy ranch dressing.
Have you ever had a craving for a specialty chicken pizza but don’t want to wait for delivery? Well then, we have just the recipe for you. Our Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza tastes just like delivery pizza and takes less than an hour to prepare.
Think back to the last you ordered delivery pizza. How long did it take to get there and was it really worth the wait? In an about 40 minutes you can have a hot, fresh chicken bacon ranch pizza on the table. That’s usually faster than your local pizza parlor.
Also, don’t forget to check out our pepperoni pizza rolls recipe for a tasty pizza night appetizer!
Let’s start with the crust. You can either use a store bought version or our pizza dough recipe. Our chicken bacon ranch pizza comes loaded with savory chicken, smokey bacon, and two types of gooey, melty cheese! The best part is, the chicken can be spiced any way you like. Whereas, the mystery chicken on delivery or take-out pizza can be bland and chewy.
For our pizza, we choose an applewood smoked bacon. The bacon was perfectly crispy because we cooked it in the oven on a sheet pan. In fact, we didn’t have to chop it, the bacon just crumbled. While that might be over cooked in most cases, the crispy bacon added a crunchy texture to every delicious bite.
Mixing green and red onions gives the pizza a spicy overtone that cuts through the richness of the cheese and dressing. You could also add green or red bell peppers for that added garden flavor. As is the case with most pizzas, it’s the toppings that make it special.
Monterrey Jack cheese and mozzarella cheese make a beautiful combination. Mozzarella is usually the perfect cheese for a pizza; however, we felt the Jack cheese brings a much-needed sharpness to the dish. It helps to keep the mozzarella from smothering everything is rich dairy fat. With that being said, this chicken bacon ranch pizza still has the stretchy cheese you crave.
The last ingredient that really ties everything together is the ranch dressing. I mean, how can you go wrong with ranch on a pizza? When it comes to the ranch, I always recommend homemade. But, if you must use a jarred dressing, try to make sure it’s your favorite brand. Otherwise, you might not get that satisfaction you deserve. In closing, I thank you for dropping by and wish you a long life, everlasting love, and tummy full of tasty pizza!
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- 1 12inch Pre-made Pizza Crust
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion (chopped)
- 4 Pieces Bacon (already cooked)
- 1 Lbs Chicken Breast (already cooked and shredded)
- 4 Ounces Monterrey Jack Cheese (shredded)
- 4 Ounces Mozzarella Cheese (shredded)
- 1/4 Cup Green Onions (chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Teaspoon Italian Seasonings
- First, cook the bacon per the package on the instructions or use a pre-cooked bacon product. Then, use a knife and cutting board to chop the bacon.
- Next, cook the chicken breast as you normally would, making sure the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F. Then, use two forks to shred the chicken.
- After that, chop the green and red onions and shred both the Monterrey Jack and mozzarella cheeses. Go ahead and preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Now, remove the crust from the package, place it on a pizza pan, and evenly spread the ranch dressing on top of it.
- Then, add the sprinkle the red onions and chicken evenly on the crust.
- Afterward, sprinkle the cheeses on the pizza while being careful not to put the cheese on the outer edge of the crust.
- Last, sprinkle the green onions on top of the other ingredients and place the pizza in the oven to cook for eight to ten minutes or until the cheese is bubbling. Slice it into eight equal sized slices and serve it while the pizza is still hot.