A Creamy Garlic Dressing recipe that’s done in 5-minutes or less! Simply combine the ingredients in a bowl and serve with your favorite salad.
When it comes to salad dressings, I prefer creamy versions over vinaigrettes. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good red wine vinaigrette.
But, if given the choice, I’ll usually choose a cream based dressing. For today’s post, we decided to share a creamy dressing loaded with garlic.
Use it as a salad dressing or as a dip for fresh veggies. One bite and I’m sure you’ll love this dressing as much as we do!
How to Make Creamy Garlic Dressing:
- First, start by grabbing a mixing bowl and a wire whisk. You can use a fork in a pinch, but a whisk is the recommended tool.
- Next, mince or press the fresh garlic. After that, combine the mayo, garlic, milk, onion powder, salt, pepper, and dill in the mixing bowl.
- Then, use your whisk to combine everything into a creamy salad dressing.
- Last, serve the garlic dressing or transfer it to a container for storage.
- For the best flavor, store the condiment in your refrigerator to allow the flavors to intensify for at least an hour before serving.
- I don’t recommend using jarred minced garlic for this recipe.
- The milk amount varies slightly based on your desired consistency. If you prefer a thick dressing, then only use 1/2-cup of milk. For a thinner dressing, use up to 3/4-cup of milk.
- 1 1/4 cups mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, minced or pressed
- 1/2 cup milk, up 3/4-cup if needed
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dill, dried
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl, and whisk to combine.1 1/4 cups mayonnaise2 garlic cloves1/2 cup milk1 teaspoon onion powder1/2 teaspoon kosher salt1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper1/4 teaspoon dill
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.