*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
A simple creamy garlic dressing recipe that’s done in 5-minutes or less! Simply combine the ingredients in a bowl and serve with your favorite salad.
When it comes to salad dressings, I prefer creamy versions over vinaigrettes. Don’t get me wrong, I love a good red wine vinaigrette.
But, if given the choice, I’ll usually choose a cream based dressing. For today’s post, we decided to share a creamy dressing loaded with garlic.
Use it as a salad dressing or as a dip for fresh veggies. One bite and I’m sure you’ll love this dressing as much as we do!
How to make creamy garlic dressing?
First, start by grabbing a mixing bowl and a wire whisk. You can use a fork in a pinch, but a whisk is the recommended tool.
Next, mince or press the fresh garlic. After that, combine the mayo, garlic, milk, onion powder, salt, pepper, and dill in the mixing bowl.
Then, use your whisk to combine everything into a creamy salad dressing. Last, serve the dressing or transfer it to a container for storage.
That’s it, your creamy garlic dressing is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the condiment and wish you all the best 🙂
- For the best flavor, store the condiment in your refrigerator to allow the flavors to intensify for at least an hour before serving.
- I don’t recommend using jarred minced garlic for this recipe.
- The milk amount varies slightly based on your desired consistency. If you prefer a thick dressing, then only use 1/2-cup of milk. For a thinner dressing, up to 3/4-cup of milk.
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Berly’s Kitchen, our new site More Than Meat and Potatoes, and some of our blogger friends!
- 1 1/4 Cups Mayonnaise
- 2 Large Garlic Cloves, (fresh, minced or pressed)
- 1/2 Cup Milk, (up 3/4-cup if needed)
- 1 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/4 Teaspoon Dill, (dried or freshly chopped)
- Place all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Store any leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 to 4 days.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 1-ounce of the creamy garlic dressing. Actual calories will vary. For more information or tips, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 14 Serving Size: 1 Ounce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 15gSaturated Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 214mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g