*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
Our gingerbread martini is a festive drink made with a ginger flavored simple syrup. Treat yourself or your guests to this special holiday cocktail!
Holiday parties are in full swing. Everyone is getting together for food and drinks.
Which, usually, includes cocktails and wine. Why not make a special drink for your guests this holiday season?
For today’s post we’re giving you the perfect option for your next party. It’s our gingerbread martini recipe.
The card is below the first picture, with detailed instructions below that. Let’s start tending bar!
How to make a gingerbread martini?
First, start by making the gingerbread simple syrup. Now, you will not use all of the syrup in one (1) drink.
So, feel free to use it as flavoring in other beverages. Or, you could just make more holiday drinks!
Optional garnish instructions are in the recipe card.
In a small sauce pan over low heat, stir together the water, molasses, brown sugar, and ground cinnamon, sugar, and all-spice.
Only heat the mixture until the sugars dissolve. Remove it from the burner and set is aside.
Next, grab your cocktail shaker and start mixing the martini. Add the ice to your shaker and then pour in the Kahlua, Irish Cream, vodka and three (3) tablespoons of gingerbread syrup.
Then, gently shake the shaker to mix the drink. Last, pour the martini into your glass and serve!
That’s it, your gingerbread martini recipe is done. Kim and I hope you enjoy the beverage responsibly and wish you all the best 🙂
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Berly’s Kitchen, our new site More Than Meat and Potatoes, and some of our blogger friends!
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Molasses
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground All-Spice
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 1 1/2 Ounces Kahlua Coffee Liqueur, (coffee liqueur)
- 1 1/2 Ounces Irish Cream Liqueur
- 1 Ounce Vanilla Vodka
- 3 Tablespoons Gingerbread Syrup, (or to taste)
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, brown sugar, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, and allspice. Cook over low heat until the sugar is dissolved and the ingredients are combined. Remove from heat.
- (Optional) Dip the rim of a martini glass into a small amount of the gingerbread syrup. Then immediately dip it into either decorating sugar or crushed cookies. Place the glass in the refrigerator to chill while you make the drink.
- Place a handful of ice in a drink shaker. Add the Kahlua, Irish cream liqueur, vanilla vodka, and gingerbread syrup. Shake gently. Pour into a chilled martini glass, and serve.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the calculated value of the ingredients and a serving size of about one (1) six (6) ounce gingerbread martini. Additionally, the count does NOT include the golden sugar seen in the photos.
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Decorating Sugar
- Finely Crushed Gingerbread Cookie Crumbs
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 6 Ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 325Total Fat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 141mgCarbohydrates: 229gFiber: 1gSugar: 20gProtein: 1g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.