Our Gingerbread Martini is a festive drink made with a ginger flavored simple syrup. Treat yourself or your guests to this special holiday cocktail!
Holiday parties are in full swing. Everyone is getting together for food and drinks. Which, usually, includes cocktails and wine. Why not make a special drink for your guests this holiday season?
For today's post we're giving you the perfect option for your next party. It's our gingerbread martini recipe. The card is below the first picture, with detailed instructions below that. Let's start tending bar!
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- ½ cup water
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon allspice
- ½ cup ice
- 1 ½ ounces Kahlua, coffee liqueur
- 1 ½ ounces Bailey's, Irish cream liqueur
- 1 ounce vanilla vodka
- 3 tablespoons gingerbread syrup, or to taste
- In a small saucepan, combine the water, brown sugar, molasses, ginger, cinnamon, and allspice. Cook over low heat until the sugar is dissolved and the ingredients are combined. Remove from heat.½ cup water½ cup light brown sugar1 tablespoon molasses1 teaspoon ground ginger½ teaspoon ground cinnamon½ teaspoon allspice
- (Optional) Dip the rim of a martini glass into a small amount of the gingerbread syrup. Then immediately dip it into either decorating sugar or crushed cookies. Place the glass in the refrigerator to chill while you make the drink.
- Place a handful of ice in a drink shaker. Add the Kahlua, Irish cream liqueur, vanilla vodka, and gingerbread syrup. Shake gently. Pour into a chilled martini glass, and serve.½ cup ice1 ½ ounces Kahlua1 ½ ounces Bailey's1 ounce vanilla vodka3 tablespoons gingerbread syrup
- Gingerbread Syrup
- Decorating Sugar
- Finely Crushed Gingerbread Cookie Crumbs