*This post is sponsored by Hiland Dairy but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
The holidays are here and that means family, friends, and great recipes. Create new memories with our eggnog pie made with delicious Hiland Dairy eggnog!
There’s no denying that this is my favorite time of the year. Thanksgiving and Christmas brings my whole family together for food and fun times.
Best of all, my brother and I get to cook for the whole group. From main dishes and everything in between. It’s hard work, but definitely worth it to see everyone enjoying the meal.
This year, we’ve partnered with Hiland Dairy to create something really special. It’s our holiday eggnog pie made with Hiland Dairy eggnog.
Our son is getting older now and making memories is essential to maintaining a bond. It’s a family tradition for the fathers to cook during the holidays. I intend on getting him into the kitchen for this one.
Not only will this be an opportunity to pass that tradition along, it’s also a chance to spend more time with someone I care about. So, shall we get started?
How to make eggnog pie?
- First, prep a nine (9) inch graham cracker crust. We used a store-bought one, but you can make your own if you wish.
- Next, once the pie crust is prepped, grab a large mixing bowl and combine (using a hand mixer of whisk) the Hiland Dairy eggnog, nutmeg, pudding mix, rum extract.
- After that, gently fold in the whipped topping. For this step, I would recommend a rubber spatula. The wish will work, but, you don’t want to over mix the pie.
- Then, transfer the mixture to the prepared pie crust. Place the eggnog pie into your fridge to chill for three (3) to four (4) hours or until it has set.
- Last, once the pie has chilled, you can cut it and serve it with whipped topping or any other garnish you desire.
Use this recipe to create new memories with your family and friends. For example, it would the perfect dish to prepare with children. Especially, since there’s no cooking involved.
One last thing to mention. Our partnership with Hiland Dairy is really exciting! They are giving away a year’s worth of dairy products and a branded baking kit to one lucky winner.
Click here for your change to win. That’s quiet an offer. Don’t miss out on your chance to make this holiday season extra special with Hiland Dairy!
Checkout these other recipes made with Hiland Dairy products!
Holiday Eggnog Pie Recipe
- 1 9 Inch Graham Cracker Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 Cups Hiland Dairy Eggnog
- 3.4 Ounces Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix (one ((1)) package)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Rum Extract (optional)
- 8 Ounces Whipped Topping
- In a large bowl, use a whisk or hand mixer to combine the Hiland Dairy Eggnog, pudding mix, nutmeg, and rum extract if using. Mix until the ingredients start to thicken.
- Fold in the whipped topping. Transfer the mixture to a prepared graham cracker crust.
- Refrigerate the eggnog pie for at least 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and nutmeg if desired.