*This post is sponsored by Hiland Dairy but the content and opinions expressed here are my own.
The holidays are here and that means family, friends, and great recipes. Create new memories with our eggnog pie made with delicious Hiland Dairy eggnog!
There's no denying that this is my favorite time of the year. Thanksgiving and Christmas brings my whole family together for food and fun times.
Best of all, my brother and I get to cook for the whole group. From main dishes and everything in between. It's hard work, but definitely worth it to see everyone enjoying the meal.
This year, we've partnered with Hiland Dairy to create something really special. It's our holiday eggnog pie made with Hiland Dairy eggnog.
Our son is getting older now and making memories is essential to maintaining a bond. It's a family tradition for the fathers to cook during the holidays.
I intend on getting him into the kitchen for this one. Not only will this be an opportunity to pass that tradition along, it's also a chance to spend more time with someone I care about. So, shall we get started?
How to make eggnog pie?
First, prep a 9-inch graham cracker crust. Store bought or homemade works.
After that, gently fold in the whipped topping.
For this step, I would recommend a rubber spatula. The whisk will work, but, you don't want to over mix the pie.
Then, transfer the mixture to the prepared pie crust. Place the eggnog pie into your fridge to chill for 3-4 hours or until it has set.
Last, once the pie has chilled, you can cut it and serve it with whipped topping or any other garnish you desire.
Use this recipe to create new memories with your family and friends.
For example, it would the perfect dish to prepare with children. Especially, since there's no cooking involved.
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- 1 ½ cups Hiland Dairy Eggnog
- 3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding, 1 package
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon rum extract, optional
- 8 ounces whipped topping
- 1 graham cracker pie crust, homemade or store bought; 9-inch pie crust
- In a large bowl, use a whisk or hand mixer to combine the Hiland Dairy Eggnog, pudding mix, nutmeg, and rum extract if using. Mix until the ingredients start to thicken.1 ½ cups Hiland Dairy Eggnog3.4 ounces instant vanilla pudding¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg¼ teaspoon rum extract
- Fold in the whipped topping. Transfer the mixture to a prepared graham cracker crust.8 ounces whipped topping1 graham cracker pie crust
- Refrigerate the eggnog pie for at least 3 to 4 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping and nutmeg if desired.