Create your own tasty maple whipped cream with only 3 ingredients! Treat your family to our sweet maple whipped topping this holiday season.
Kim and I love to create flavored whipped creams. In fact, we have quite a few recipes on the blog. If you haven't tried our bourbon whipped cream, amaretto whipped cream or our Irish cream whipped topping, then I encourage you to do so.
For today's post, we're sharing our maple whipped cream. It's super simple and perfect for the upcoming holiday season. There aren't a lot of tips that are needed for this recipe. My only recommendations are to use a high quality maple syrup and to avoid over whipping the ingredients. Speaking of ingredients, you only need 3 of them to make this maple flavored whipped topping.
How to make maple whipped cream from scratch:
First, measure out the maple syrup, heavy cream, and vanilla extract. After that, place the ingredients into a large mixing bowl.
Next, use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment to blend the ingredients.
Start on a low speed and then increase it to medium once the topping begins to thicken.
Last, continue whipping the cream until it thickens. Once it can hold stiff peaks, it's done!
That's it, your maple whipped cream is finished. Kim and I hope you enjoy it and wish you all the best 🙂
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Pour the heavy cream, maple syrup, and vanilla into a large bowl. Use a hand mixer with a whisk attachment on low speed to mix the ingredients until foamy, then adjust the speed to medium.1 cup heavy cream3 tablespoons pure maple syrup½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Continue to mix until stiff peaks form.
- Serve on cupcakes, coffee drinks, pancakes, or French toast.