*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
A creamy, crunchy dill pickle dip made with four ingredients that’s ready in minutes! Serve it with pretzel chips, veggies, or anything you desire.
Who’s in the mood for a tasty snack? I know I could use one. For today’s recipe, we’re sharing our crunchy dill pickle dip.
This snack is tangy, creamy, and has that added crunch that only dill pickles can provide.
How to make dill pickle dip?
First, start by removing the cream cheese from your fridge. It needs to be softened a little in order for everything to properly mix.
Next, dice the pickles, chop the dill, and grab a large mixing bowl. Place the cream cheese, pickle juice, and chopped dill into the bowl.
Then, using your hand mixer or a spoon, blend everything to create a creamy dip. After that, toss in the diced pickles and stir the mixture.
Last, store it in the fridge or serve the dip immediately with pretzel sticks, veggies, or any type of dipper you love.
That’s it, your crunchy dill pickle dip is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the snack and wish you all the best 🙂
- You can use dried dill, however, I would only add about two (2) teaspoons of the herb.
- Cream cheese can be softened in a number of ways. You can use the low power setting on your microwave. Check it every thirty (30) seconds. Also, you can place it in a warm spot, like a window sill or in front of a small space heater for a few minutes.
- The cheese spread‘s flavor will become stronger the longer it sits in the fridge. So, if you need to, add a little more cream cheese each day.
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Berly’s Kitchen, our new site More Than Meat and Potatoes, and some of our blogger friends!
- 8 Ounces Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 2 1/2 Tablespoons Pickle Juice, (more or less to taste and texture)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill, (chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Pickles, (chopped, you can chop more for garnish)
- In a small bowl, combine the cream cheese, pickle juice, and dill. Adjust the pickle juice as needed to reach the desired consistency. Add the chopped pickles, and stir to combine.
- Serve right away or refrigerate the dip until ready to enjoy. Garnish with more chopped pickles and fresh dill if desired. Serve with tortilla chips, crackers, pretzels, or veggies.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients and a serving size of one (1) ounce of the dip. Additionally, the calorie count does NOT include the crackers or the extra pickles (as garnish) seen in the photos. Actual calories will vary. The dill pickle dip can be stored, in a sealed container, in your fridge for up to three (3) days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 Ounce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 99Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 5gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 239mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 2g