A fun and fizzy orange drink that your whole family can enjoy! All you need are two ingredients to create this bubbly kid-friendly orange soda.
You already know Kim and I adore happy-hour. From our Simple Margarita Recipe to our Lemon Drop Martini, we love our drinks!
However, happy-hour doesn’t have to include alcohol, like our blueberry soda and strawberry soda. Today we’re adding a fizzy bubbly orange drink to the no-alcohol list.
Orange juice concentrate and ginger soda combine to make a tangy, sweet carbonated beverage for adults and kids alike. So, shall we get started?
How to make orange drink?
First, grab a two (2) quart pitcher, the orange juice concentrate, and a two (2) liter bottle of ginger soda.
Next, add the orange juice concentrate and ginger soda to the large pitcher. Last, use your wooden spoon to mix everything together.
That’s it, your fizzy bubbly orange drink is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the recipe and wish you all the best 🙂
If you don’t want to use store-bought ginger soda in your recipe. Try using our homemade lemon ginger soda instead.
Try adding fresh fruit or ice cream to the drink to create an orange punch for baby showers or parties.
Other drink recipes you may enjoy:
- Sherbet Punch
- Easy Instant Pot Iced Tea
- Oreo Milkshake
- Chocolate Covered Cherry Milkshake
- Ginger Lemonade
If you like our bubbly fizzy drink recipe, please leave us a comment and rate the recipe card. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram searching for Berly’s Kitchen!
Fizzy Bubbly Orange DrinkPrint Save Saved! Pin
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- 12 ounces orange juice concentrate 1 can
- 2 liters ginger ale approximately 68 ounces
- In a large pitcher, combine the orange juice concentrate and ginger ale. Mix well to ensure the orange juice is fully incorporated.12 ounces orange juice concentrate2 liters ginger ale
- Pour into individual glasses to serve. Add ice if desired. This drink is best enjoyed immediately before the ginger ale goes flat.
- Add a scoop of orange sherbet ice cream to each glass before pouring in the drink to make punch. Or make the drink in a punch bowl with several scoops of ice cream.
- Pour in some maraschino cherry juice and garnish each glass with a maraschino cherry.
- Add orange slices or other fresh fruit.