This deliciously sweet Frozen Pink Lemonade Pie is made with simple ingredients and little prep time. A great way to cool off in the summertime with an easy no-bake dessert!
Dessert in the summertime can be a bit tricky. You want something that doesn’t weigh you down but is also sweet enough to be satisfying. You also want to avoid turning on the oven at all costs. No need to add more heat!
This recipe for pink lemonade pie is the best summertime dessert. All you need are a few simple ingredients to make a sweet pie filling that gets poured into a premade crust. Instead of baking, you’ll chill in the fridge or freeze overnight.
How To Make Pink Lemonade Pie
- Add the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping into a bowl and mix until fully combined. Add in the thawed pink lemonade concentrate and stir until incorporated.
- Pour the pie filling into the pie crust and spread evenly.
- Store in the fridge for 4 hours, or in the freezer overnight. Slice and serve cold with a dollop of whipped cream.
Pink Lemonade Pie Tips
- When mixing the cream and whipped topping, be sure you fold it in gently to make sure the whipped topping stays light and airy.
- If you’re making a homemade crust, make sure it cools completely before filling the pie crust to prevent the filling from melting and losing its light texture.
- While you can serve this pie refrigerated, it sets best when it’s fully frozen overnight. This will help keep the pie filling stable.
- If serving outside, store the remaining leftovers in the fridge or freezer so it does not defrost in the heat.
- If you’d like to add a more vibrant pink color to the pie, stir in a few drops of red food coloring.
- Feel free to use regular lemonade concentrate if you can’t find pink lemonade.
- Make a homemade oreo crust for the bottom using golden or birthday cake Oreos for a fun party flavor.
- Try making a homemade pretzel crust for a salty bite that pairs well with lemonade.
- Use an 8x8-inch baking pan to make this pie into fun lemonade squares.
- Stir in 4 ounces of room temperature cream cheese to the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping for a filling that is tangy and thick.
- Sprinkle in some fresh lemon zest for more fresh lemon flavor.
- If you want to make everything from scratch, try our easy Four Ingredient Pie Crust.
Storing and Freezing
Storing: Refrigerated lemonade pie will last for 4-5 days in the fridge covered with foil or plastic wrap.
Freezing: If storing in the freezer long term, wrap tightly with plastic wrap, then foil to keep it fresh. Freezes well for 3-4 months. Let thaw on the counter for 5-10 minutes or until pie can easily be sliced and served.
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk, 1 can
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 6 ounces pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust, or shortbread crust; prepared (9-inch)
- Place the sweetened condensed milk and whipped topping in a large bowl. Gently Fold to combine until the ingredients are well mixed. Add the lemonade concentrate, and stir to combine.14 ounces sweetened condensed milk8 ounces whipped topping6 ounces pink lemonade concentrate
- Pour the filling into the prepared pie crust.1 graham cracker crust
- Refrigerate until set (about 4 hours) or freeze (about 8 hours or overnight). Serve cold.