Ever wondered how to make the best Oreo Milkshake? It’s easy, follow these steps and in less than 10 minutes, you’ll have a delicious cookie-inspired treat!
When it comes to milkshakes, Oreo inspired ones are my favorite kinds. Not only are they sweet but they’re so simple to make. With a decent blender and a little know-how, you can create these iconic shakes in less than 10 minutes.
I wish I could take credit for this recipe, but while searching for an easy dessert recipe I stumbled across it on Kraft’s website. Needless to say, it was the perfect balance of cookies, ice cream, and milk. Check it out!
Just so you know, our Oreo milkshake is a combination of milk, ice cream, mint Oreo cookies, and whipped cream. However, you can use any combination you want, like traditional Oreos, or vanilla Oreos. Go crazy, try different flavors of cookies and ice cream.
- First, gather all your ingredients. Six to eight cookies, one and a half cups of milk, two cups of ice cream, and four tablespoons of whipped cream.
- Next, take two of the cookies and chop them for a garnish, set the cookie crumbles aside.
- Then, place the rest of the cookies, ice cream, and milk in a blender and pulse everything together until the Oreo milkshake is smooth and creamy.
- Last, pour the Oreo milkshake mixture into glasses or mugs and top with the whipped cream and cookie pieces. Serve the dessert cold and with straws.
- All out of ice cream? Try blending ice, milk, and sugar for a quick homemade substitution.
- Use any variety or Oreo cookie or ice cream to create your own unique Oreo milkshake.
- Chill your glasses or mugs for 30 minutes before serving to keep the shake while eating.
- Add other garnishes, like fresh mint, chocolate or caramel syrup.
Ever wondered how to make the best Oreo Milkshake? It's easy, follow these steps and in less than 10 minutes, you'll have a delicious cookie-inspired treat!
- 8 Cookies Oreo Mint Cookes (use any flavor you like)
- 1 1/2 Cups Milk (whole milk)
- 2 Cups Ice Cream (vanilla)
- 4 Tablespoons Whipped Cream (optional topping)
First, set two cookies aside and chop them for a garnish.
Next, in a blender combine the rest of the cookies, the milk, and the ice cream. Pulse the ingredients until the milkshake is smooth and creamy.
Then, pour the Oreo milkshake mixture into glasses or mugs.
Last, top with whipped cream, chopped cookies, and serve with a straw.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients and a six-ounce serving size. Actual calories will vary. **Please note the mugs in the photos are 12-ounce servings and represent tow servings in each glass.** Storage is not recommended with this recipe.