This tempting turtle cheesecake dip has all the flavor of your favorite creamy dessert including cream cheese, chocolate, caramel, and pecans.
Our tempting turtle cheesecake dip is an awesome option when you’re craving a simple, indulgent dessert.
It combines all the sweetness of the classic turtle cheesecake but only takes a fraction of the time.
Additionally, if you are searching for an easy party dip, then this is the one you want to prepare.
Kim and I were having our nightly chit chat on the sofa and talking about what we should post next.
I was focused on simple desserts and looking at our Pinterest pins for inspiration.
As I scanned through the list, I happened upon my key lime dip. Then it hit me, why not use that base to transform another classic cheesecake into a dip?
It seemed too good to be true, but I had to try it out to see if it would work.
Sure enough, after a small change in ingredients, the tempting turtle cheesecake dip was born.
This dish is loaded with cream cheese, caramel, chocolate, and pecans, so your sweet tooth is sure to be satisfied.
Once everything was completed, we tried the dip and Kim had to add chocolate chips. I think it was a great addition, but I went ahead and left it optional. So, it’s up to you.
No worries though, if you decide to remove it, the chocolate syrup is more than enough to do the trick.
Also, you can use gluten-free graham crackers and ingredients to make sure your tummy stays happy.
Love this dip? Then, try our new smores dip recipe!
How to Make Turtle Cheesecake Dip:
As par for the course, simplicity is the main theme. Let’s face it, you want turtle cheesecake, but you don’t have all day to make it.
This dip is your solution to that conundrum. Start by removing the cream cheese from your fridge to let it soften.
Next, chop your pecans using a knife and a cutting board.
Then, combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and sour cream using a stand mixer or hand mixer until everything is light and fluffy.
Afterward, transfer the dessert to your serving dish and garnish it with the pecans, chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and optional chocolate chips. You can serve it with graham crackers or any other dipping item.
It can be stored in your fridge in a sealed container for up to three days. That’s all there is to it! In closing, I wish you a long life, love everlasting, and a full belly!
- 2 8 Ounce Blocks of Cream Cheese, (softened)
- 1 2/3 Cups Powdered or Confectioner's Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Ounces Pecans, (chopped)
- 2 Tablespoons Chocolate Syrup, (Hersey's or Store Brand)
- 2 Tablespoons Caramel Syrup, (Hersey's or Store Brand)
- 2 Tablespoons Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips, (optional)
- First, remove the cream cheese from your fridge and allow it to soften.
- Next, with a knife and cutting board, roughly chop your pecans.
- Then, combine the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and sour cream in a stand mixer or large bowl. Blend all the ingredients until they are light and fluffy; about three to five minutes on medium speed.
- Afterward, transfer the dip to your serving bowl.
- Last, garnish the dessert with the chocolate syrup, caramel syrup, and pecans. You may also add the chocolate chips to the dip. Serve the dish with your favorite dipping items.
Chocolate chips included in photos are an optional garnish. The calorie count does not reflect chocolate chips, graham crackers, or other dipping items. Dessert can be stored in the fridge for up to three days in a sealed container.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1 grams
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 143Total Fat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 3mgSodium: 20mgCarbohydrates: 23gSugar: 19g