Caramel Apple Dip is the perfect spread for your fall parties and potlucks! Creamy and satisfyingly sweet with hints of vanilla and lots of ooey gooey caramel. Dunk apple slices, pretzels, and more into this autumnal dessert dip that’s so addicting, you’ll want to use it for everything!
Caramel Apple Dip
Fall is finally here! Well, we’re close enough anyway. And with fall fast approaching, that means apple season is here. Grab your baskets and throw on your best cozy sweater, because it’s time for apple picking! Or if you happen to live somewhere that isn’t abound with orchards, store bought apples will work just as well. Trust us, you’ll want a whole bushel to pair with this Caramel Apple Dip!
Light and fluffy cream cheese and sticky sweet caramel come together to make the fruit dip that is simply to die for. This dreamy dip is perfect as an appetizer, a snack, or even dessert. Make a batch for the family or easily double it and take it to all those fall festivals all season long.
Sprinkle with salted peanuts for a delectable crunch or add cinnamon to the mix for a cozy and warm touch of spice. This dip is perfect for not only apples (we suggest a nice, tart Granny Smith), it’s also great with pretzels, cookies, pear slices, grapes, you name it.
Whip up a batch and make it the center of a fruity and dessert themed charcuterie board. Present it at a potluck and steal the show. It takes no time to make and will surely be your new fall favorite treat!
- cream cheese: Plain cream cheese, softened at room temperature.
- light brown sugar: Dark brown sugar can be substituted.
- vanilla extract: This really gives the dip that wonderfully warm and extra sweet flavor.
- salt: Just a pinch
- caramel dip: One container of your favorite brand or try making your own with our Homemade Caramel Sauce Recipe!
- Toffee bits: Optional but encouraged.
How To Make Caramel Apple Dip
- In a large mixing bowl add in the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla, and salt. Whip until completely combined.
- Pour in the caramel dip and mix once again to fully incorporate.
- Stir in the toffee bits, slice up some apples and snack away!
Tips and Variations
- This dip isn’t just delicious with apple slices – try pear slices, pretzels, cookies, grapes, the possibilities are truly endless.
- Add honey, cinnamon, or allspice for some sweet and spiced variations.
- Try topping with salted peanuts or almond slices for some added crunch.
- Pair the sweetness of this dip with tart granny smith apples for the perfect combination.
- Drizzle extra caramel on top before serving for extra sweetness.
- Keep your apple slices from browning with a touch of lemon juice!
Storage and Reheating
Refrigerator: You can store this delicious caramel apple dip in an airtight container. It will stay fresh in the fridge for up to 5 days!
Freezer: We don’t recommend freezing this dip.
Reheating: No reheating when it comes to this cool dip!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar, packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- A pinch of salt
- 13.5 ounce container of caramel dip (We used Marzetti Classic Caramel Dip.)
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Add the cream cheese, brown sugar, vanilla and salt to a large bowl, and use a hand mixer to beat until completely combined.
- Pour in the caramel dip, and a mix once again to combine.
- Then stir in the toffee bits, and serve with sliced apples.
- See post for storage options.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of ¼ cup of caramel dip. Actual calories will vary.
*Apple slices are NOT included in the caramel dip calorie estimates.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1/4 cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 267Total Fat: 13gSaturated Fat: 8gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 208mgCarbohydrates: 37gFiber: 0gSugar: 37gProtein: 2g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.