Key lime dip is fluffy, whipped cream cheese infused with tangy key lime juice to make the ultimate dipping dessert.
If you love key lime pie or key lime cheesecake, then this key lime dip is for you! It tastes like key lime pie meets cheesecake in a fluffy, creamy dip.
This key lime dip has been on our site for 4 years, and it’s hands down one of my favorite recipes. We start with softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, a touch of sour cream, then add real key lime juice to make this delicious dessert dip.
It’s similar to our turtle cheesecake dip, only we’ve swapped out the chocolate and caramel flavors with key lime. This will be a family favorite in no time.
How to make key lime dip:
- Place the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, key lime juice, vanilla, and green food coloring (if using) in a large bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to beat until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the key lime pie dip to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
What to serve with key lime dip?
Can you make key lime pie dip with marshmallow fluff?
Yes, you can. We have not tried marshmallow fluff in our recipe; however, this Key Lime Pie Fruit Dip uses marshmallow fluff and sweetened condensed milk.
Can you use regular lime juice in place of key lime juice?
Absolutely, but it won’t taste the same. The dip will actually be “lime dip” instead of “key lime dip,” but the substitution is fine. You may need to use a little more lime juice to get the same amount of lime flavor.
- 16 Ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 2/3 Cups Powdered Sugar, or Confectioner's Sugar
- 1/3 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tablespoons Key Lime Juice, or more to taste
- 1 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- 1 Dash Green Food Coloring, optional
- 1/4 Cup Graham Crackers Crumbs, for garnish
- In a stand mixer or using a mixing bowl and hand mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, key lime juice, vanilla, and green food coloring if using. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Transfer dip from mixing bowl to serving bowl. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
- Serve with graham crackers or cookies. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of ¼ cup serving. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 16 Serving Size: .25 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 191Total Fat: 11gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 31mgSodium: 99mgCarbohydrates: 22gFiber: 0gSugar: 20gProtein: 2g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.