Key lime dip is fluffy, whipped cream cheese infused with tangy key lime juice to make the ultimate dipping dessert.
If you love key lime pie or key lime cheesecake, then this key lime dip is for you! It tastes like key lime pie meets cheesecake in a fluffy, creamy dip.
This key lime dip has been on our site for 4 years, and it's hands down one of my favorite recipes. We start with softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, a touch of sour cream, then add real key lime juice to make this delicious dessert dip.
It's similar to our turtle cheesecake dip, only we've swapped out the chocolate and caramel flavors with key lime. This will be a family favorite in no time.
How to make key lime dip:
- Place the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, key lime juice, vanilla, and green food coloring (if using) in a large bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to beat until the ingredients are smooth and creamy.
- Transfer the key lime pie dip to a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- 16 ounces block-style cream cheese, softened
- 1 ⅔ cups powdered sugar
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons key lime juice, or more to taste
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 Dash Green Food Coloring, optional
- ¼ Cup graham cracker crumbs, for garnish
- In a stand mixer or using a mixing bowl and hand mixer, combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, sour cream, key lime juice, vanilla, and green food coloring if using. Mix until smooth and creamy.16 ounces block-style cream cheese1 ⅔ cups powdered sugar⅓ cup sour cream2 tablespoons key lime juice1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract1 Dash Green Food Coloring
- Transfer dip from mixing bowl to serving bowl. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs.¼ Cup graham cracker crumbs
- Serve with graham crackers or cookies. Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.