When it comes to making delicious stuffed burgers, it only takes a few key ingredients. Bacon, cheddar, and some choice spices create the ultimate burger!
Everyone knows that burgers are a staple in our household. But, we aren’t content to simply grill some ground beef and serve it with fries.
Oh no, we make it a point to create delicious, savory stuffed burgers. For this offering, Kim and I decided to go with a classic combination of flavors.
We used crispy, smoky bacon and sharp, white cheddar cheese. Then, we took those ingredients and sandwiched them between two patties of seasoned, ground chuck to create the ultimate in stuffed burgers.
When working with products like these, it should come as no surprise this dish is loaded with flavor.
However, what may shock you is how easy they are to put together. In less than an hour, you can create these gorgeous stuffed burgers for your loved ones.
As long as your grill or griddle is preheated, they only take about 10 to 12 minutes to cook.
As the meat grills, you can smell the garlic, onion, and paprika seasonings.
I recommend using that time to prep all your condiments and sides.
Usually, we serve potato chips with our stuffed burgers.
Should you choose to pair these stuffed burgers with fries, then it might increase the time it takes for you to wrap up dinner.
Also, it’s important to note; this recipe is only for two servings.
So, be sure to multiply the measurements accordingly for larger groups.
In closing, I encourage you to give these stuffed burgers a try, and I wish everyone a long life, love everlasting, and a belly full of grilled meats.
Bacon Cheddar Stuffed BurgersPrint Pin
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound ground beef, We use 80/20.
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 2 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
- 2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, thinly grated
- Preheat your grill or griddle over medium heat.
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef with all the seasonings.1 pound ground beef½ teaspoon kosher salt½ teaspoon ground black pepper1 teaspoon garlic powder1 teaspoon onion powder½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- Separate the beef into four ¼ pound patties. Stuff the bacon and cheddar between two patties and repeat to create two stuffed burgers. Make sure to pinch the sides of the patties together to seal in the stuffing.2 slices cooked bacon2 ounces sharp cheddar cheese
- Place the patties on the grill to cook for four to six minutes on each side. While the meat cooks, prepare your buns and prep any desired condiments or sides. Serve while hot.