A decadent semi-homemade cinnamon roll peach cobbler made with refrigerated cinnamon rolls and a rich vanilla icing!
Who would have thought that peaches and cinnamon rolls would make such a tasty combination?
I was skeptical when Kim first told me about this dessert. However, I’m happy to report that I was wrong.
Cinnamon roll peach cobbler is soft, warm, sweet, and loaded with with the flavors of cinnamon, peaches, and vanilla.
Now, this isn’t the first time we used refrigerated cinnamon rolls.
Our cinnamon roll sausage pigs in a blanket recipe uses canned cinnamon rolls as well.
If you’ve never tried that recipe before, I definitely recommend giving it a shot. It’s a super tasty breakfast!
In the meantime, let’s get this cinnamon roll peach cobbler started.
How to make cinnamon roll peach cobbler:
First, preheat your oven to 350° F and grease a 2.5 quart baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
Next, grab a large mixing bowl and toss the peaches with cinnamon, cornstarch, and granulated sugar.
After that, pour the peaches and spices into the baking dish. Use a spoon to spread out the peaches.
Open the can of cinnamon rolls and grab a knife and cutting board.
Now, using the kitchen knife, cut the cinnamon rolls into quarters. Creating a total of 20 pieces of dough.
Then, carefully layer the pieces of dough over the peaches. Try to cover as much of the peach mixture as possible.
Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil and place it into the preheated oven.
Let the dish bake for 20-minutes. Afterward, remove the foil and continue baking for 20-25 minutes.
The cobbler needs to bake until the rolls are slightly browned and the filling has set.
Meanwhile, while the cobbler bakes, grab a small mixing bowl and a whisk.
Combine powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and milk in the bowl to create the vanilla icing.
Last, once the cobbler has baked, remove it from the oven. Let it cool for a little while before drizzling it with icing.
That’s it, your cinnamon roll peach cobbler is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy it and wish you all the best 🙂
- You can use canned peaches or canned peach pie filling. But, be sure to rinse and drain the peaches before getting started.
- For our recipe, we used large (grands style) cinnamon rolls. Feel free to use a different variety, but you’ll probably need more than a 5-count can.
- Be sure to let the cobbler properly cook. Otherwise, it will have the mushy texture of uncooked dough.
Don’t forget to check out our Cinnamon Roll Peach cobbler web story!
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Berly’s Kitchen, our new site More Than Meat and Potatoes, and some of our blogger friends!
- 32 Ounces Frozen Peach Slices, thawed and drained (about 6 cups)
- ½ Cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tablespoon Cornstarch
- ½ Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 17.5 Ounce Package Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls (5 count large cinnamon rolls)
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
- ½ Teaspoon Vanilla
- 1-2 Tablespoons Milk
- Preheat the oven to 350°F, and lightly grease a 2.5 quart baking dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the peach slices sugar, cornstarch, and cinnamon. Pour the peach mixture into the baking dish.
- Cut the cinnamon rolls into fourths and place them in an even layer over the top of the peaches. Cover the baking dish with aluminum foil, and bake for 20 minutes. Remove the foil, and bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes or until the cinnamon rolls are lightly browned and the center is set.
- While the cobbler bakes, make the icing. In a small bowl, combine the powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk.
- Remove the cobbler from the oven and allow it to cool until just warm before icing.
- Serve warm with vanilla ice cream (optional).
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of about 1-cup of the cinnamon roll peach cobbler. Actual calories will vary. Leftovers can be stored in a sealed container, in your fridge, for up to 3-days.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 8 Serving Size: 1 Cup
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 331Total Fat: 7gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 3gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 486mgCarbohydrates: 65gFiber: 3gSugar: 42gProtein: 4g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.