Need a fruity, refreshing drink to ward off the warm temperatures? Then try our easy cherry limeade recipe. It’s sweet, tart, bubbly, and so delicious!
Oh man, Summer is about a month away and I am excited. It’s the time of the year when I feel my best. Warm temperatures along with plenty of sunlight. I can’t really think of a better time of the year.
With that being said, those temps can be get a little too warm from time to time. On days like that, I tend to reach for a cool refreshing drink.
So, in preparation for the hotter months, we’re sharing our cherry limeade recipe. The beverage is bubbly, crisp, and oh so satisfying on a hot day. The limeade strikes a good balance between sweet and tart.
How to make a cherry limeade:
- In a large pitcher or glass container, combine the soda, syrup, and lime juice.
- Carefully combine the soda, cherry syrup, and lime juice. I say, carefully, because, the soda may fizz up as you add the other ingredients.
- Serve the cherry limeade over ice and garnish with fresh lime wedges and maraschino cherries.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator for up to a week.
Easy Cherry Limeade Recipe Tips:
- If you don’t have cherry syrup handy, you can try substituting grenadine or even Maraschino cherry juice.
- Should you decide to use lime concentrate, start by only using two tablespoons. Then, taste test the cherry limeade soda before adding more.
- For another unique twist on the recipe, consider substituting ginger ale for the lemon lime soda.
Don’t forget to check out our Cherry Limeade web story!
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Berly’s Kitchen, our new site More Than Meat and Potatoes, and some of our blogger friends!
- 48 Ounces Lemon Lime Soda
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice, (fresh squeezed)
- 1/4 Cup Cherry Syrup
- 4 Cups Ice
- Combine soda, lime juice, and cherry syrup in a large pitcher.
- Pour over ice, and garnish with lime wedges and maraschino cherries. Serve immediately
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients and a serving size of one 12-ounce drink. The calories listed do not include the cherry garnish seen in the photos. Actual calories will vary.
*Please see the post for tips and variations.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 4 Serving Size: 12 Ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 187Unsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 35mgCarbohydrates: 48gSugar: 46g