Craving an afternoon coffee fix but don’t feel like going out? Try our iced white chocolate mocha drinks! Iced espresso flavored with white chocolate.
With Summer bearing down on us, the idea of a hot midday coffee isn’t very appealing.
So, Kim and I decided to share one of our guilty pleasures. It’s her iced white chocolate mocha recipe.
Roasted espresso (or strong coffee) mixed with white chocolate and full-fat milk.
If you’re looking to make a skinny white chocolate mocha, then scroll down to the tips section.
This drink is easy to make and the longest part is waiting for the coffee to brew. But, that’s better than waiting in line, right?
How to make a white chocolate mocha?
First, start by brewing 4-ounces of strong coffee or espresso. Once that’s done, grab a measuring cup.
Next, combine the chocolate sauce and the espresso together. Use a whisk or spoon to mix the ingredients.
Then, grab a 12-ounce glass and fill it with ice. After that, pour the chocolate mixture into the glass.
Last, pour in the full-fat milk and use a spoon to stir the drink. Feel free to add more coffee to the drink if you want.
Top the mocha with whatever you like. Since we enjoy homemade whipped cream, that’s what Kim used.
Before I let you go, let’s talk about the sauce we used for this drink.
Kim chose a white chocolate sauce because it mixed easily with the hot espresso.
If you click this affiliate link, it will take you to the same product she used.
That’s it, your iced white chocolate mochas are done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the beverage and we wish you all the best 🙂
- For a skinny white chocolate mocha, substitute almond milk for full-fat dairy milk and a sugar-free white chocolate syrup.
- Also, if you don’t want to use the same chocolate sauce, here’s another option. This affiliate link is for Torani white chocolate syrup.
- To make more than one iced coffee, then simply double all the ingredient amounts and divide them between two 12-ounce glasses.
Other drinks you may enjoy:
Don’t forget to check out our Iced White Chocolate Mocha web story!
- 4 Ounces Espresso or Strong Coffee
- 3 Tablespoons White Chocolate Sauce (may substitute with 1 - 2 ounces of melted white chocolate chips)
- 1/2 Cup Ice
- 6 Ounces Milk
- Pour espresso and white chocolate sauce into a measuring cup, and stir until the white chocolate dissolves.
- Add ice to a large glass. Pour the espresso mixture over the ice. Add the milk, and top off with extra espresso if desired. Stir to combine.
- Garnish with whipped cream.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of one 10-ounce iced white mocha. Additionally, the calorie count does NOT include the whipped topping in the photos. Actual calories will vary. For more information or tips, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 10 Ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 264Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 15mgSodium: 159mgCarbohydrates: 48gFiber: 1gSugar: 28gProtein: 8g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.