Craving that coffee shop experience at home? Then try our white chocolate mocha recipe. All the flavor of your favorite drink in the comfort of your home!
Whenever I go out for coffee, this is usually what I order. However, there are times when I don’t feel like leaving the house. On those occasions, we will make homemade versions of our favorite coffee drinks, like Caramel Iced Coffee and Iced Brown Sugar Oat Milk Shaken Espresso. It’s not hard, you just have to keep the ingredients on hand.
All you need for this recipe is milk, heavy cream, coffee, and white chocolate. Once you have those ingredients, you can get started. Looking for a chilled version, then check out our iced white chocolate mocha coffee.
How to make a white chocolate mocha:
It’s easier than you might think. Best of all, it’s a whole lot faster than getting a latte at your local coffee shop.
First, start brewing your favorite coffee. While it brews, grab a small saucepan and place it over low to medium heat.
Next, add the milk and heavy cream to the pan. Let it warm up until it starts to steam. Just make sure it doesn’t come to a boil.
Then, slowly stir in the white chocolate chips. Use a whisk or wooden spoon to mix the chocolate as it melts.
Now, pour around four ounces of hot coffee into a mug. Last, top it off with the milk and heavy cream mixture.
That’s it, your white chocolate mocha is done. Kim and I hope you enjoy the drink and wish you all the best 🙂
How many calories are in a white chocolate mocha:
Well, that depends on where you get it and what it’s made with. I’m sure your local coffee house will have nutritional information for their versions.
Our calorie count is listed below. Keep in mind that the calories can be lowered by using skim milk instead of milk and heavy cream.
Other Coffee Drinks You May Love:
White Chocolate Mocha RecipePrint Save Saved! Pin
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- Whipped cream optional
- Chocolate shavings optional
- In a small saucepan, heat the milk and heavy cream over low to medium heat until it begins to steam. Don’t let it boil. Remove from heat, and add the white chocolate chips. Stir until the chocolate chips are completely melted.1 cup milk½ cup heavy cream2 ounces white chocolate chips
- Combine the coffee and milk mixture in a 12 or 16 ounce mug, and top with whipped cream and white chocolate shavings if desired.1 cup freshly brewed coffee