Craving a sweet and sour cocktail with just the right amount of kick? Then check out our lemon drop martini! A simple 3 ingredient drink anyone can make.
The weekend has arrived, time to kick back and enjoy a grown-up drink. For today’s recipe, we’re sharing our lemon drop martini.
Much like our key lime martini, it only uses a couple of ingredients to create a tart beverage that’s perfect for sipping.
So, shall we get started?
How to make a lemon drop martini:
First, dab some lemon juice around the rim of the glass and dip it into sugar. Next, chill the martini glass in your fridge or freezer while you make the drink.
After that, add a handful or two of ice to the cocktail shaker. Then pour in the vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup.
Last, shake the lemon drop martini to combine the ingredients and pour the drink into your chilled glass.
That’s it, the lemon drop martini is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the beverage responsibly and we wish you all the best 🙂
Don’t forget, we have other crisp, citrus based mixed drinks; like our new paloma cocktail recipe!
Lemon Drop Recipe Tips:
- Now, you don’t have to do the first two steps. You can simply prepare the tropical cocktail and serve it in a martini glass.
- It goes without saying, but I will reiterate it here. If you want the best cocktail, then you have to use the best ingredients you can afford. Mid to top shelf alcohol and fresh lemon juice will always make a better drink.
- If the martini is not sweet enough for you, then add a little more simple syrup to the mixture.
Other cocktail recipes you may love:
- 2 Ounces Vodka
- 1 1/3 Ounces Lemon Juice, (freshly squeezed)
- 1 Ounce Simple Syrup
- Run a lemon wedge around the rim of a chilled martini glass, then dip the rim in sugar. Chill the glass while you make the martini.
- Fill a drink shaker with ice, then add the vodka, lemon juice, and simple syrup. Shake to combine.
- Strain the mixture as you it pour into the glass. Garnish with a lemon slice (optional).
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients and a serving size of one (1) cocktail. Additionally, the calorie count does NOT include the sugar used to rim the glass or the lemon(s) seen in the photos. Actual calories will vary.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 1 Serving Size: 4.3 Ounces
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 216Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 0gSodium: 17mgCarbohydrates: 23gSugar: 22gProtein: 1g