A delightful pineapple coconut smoothie packed with sweet pineapples, creamy coconut milk, and delicious shredded coconut.
Have you ever had one of those mornings when you are craving a tasty smoothie? If you answered yes, then I have the perfect recipe to satisfy your fancy. Our pineapple coconut smoothie is creamy and full of flavor!
It’s loaded with decadent coconut milk, naturally sweet pineapple chunks, and scrumptious dried coconut. One sip reminds you of a tropical sunrise. The full-fat coconut milk gives this smoothie a full-bodied creaminess that other smoothies just can’t duplicate.
Best of all, there are only four ingredients to this drink. So, you know what you are drinking. The smoothie is simple to prepare and only takes a few minutes to gather everything up and blend them together.
Another benefit to using our recipe is that it doesn’t have a single scoop of ice cream. If you have ordered something like this in a restaurant or drink bar, then it most likely had ice cream as the main ingredient.
Frozen dairy products tend to be packed with sugar. No worries here, because we use coconut milk instead.
If you wish to reduce the fat content, you can always use a low-fat version of the coconut milk. While I cannot comment on its taste, I feel it’s still a better option than a frozen dairy product.
In closing, I wish everyone who reads this a long life, love everlasting, and tummy full of rich, tasty coconut smoothies!
If you like this pineapple coconut smoothie recipe, please leave us a comment and rate the recipe card. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram searching for Berly’s Kitchen!
Pineapple Coconut Breakfast Smoothie
- 13.5 Ounces Full-Fat Coconut Milk (one can)
- 12 Ounces Frozen Pineapple Chunks (no sugar added)
- 1/4 Cup Lactose-free Milk (1% fat content)
- 1/2 Cup Dried Shredded Coconut (unsweetened)
- First, combine the coconut milk, pineapple chunks, milk, and dried coconut in a blender. For a thicker smoothie, reduce the amount of lactose-free milk in the recipe.
- Next, pulse the ingredients until they are smooth and creamy. Pour the smoothie into two 12 ounce Highball glasses.
- Last, use some shredded coconut and finely diced pineapple chunks to garnish the drinks and serve them while they are still cold.