Our Pineapple Mango Smoothie is made with coconut milk, pineapple, and mango. Tropical flavors that whisk you away to sandy beaches with warm ocean breezes.
After all this cold weather, I could use some warm sunny days. A tropical smoothie wouldn't hurt either.
How to make a pineapple mango smoothie:
Okay, it's a smoothie, so don't expect a complicated process with a lot of different steps. In fact, you probably don't even need detailed directions for this recipe.
Instead, I will give a quick rundown on what to do and then we'll talk about something else. There will still be step by step pictures for you to see, but I doubt you'll need them.
To start, grab your frozen mango and pineapple chunks. After that, open the can of coconut milk.
Then, snag your honey and turmeric. Now, measure it all out and dump it directly into your blender.
Turn your blender onto high and process the pineapple mango smoothie. Once everything is creamy and there are no chunks, pour the drink into two 12-ounces glasses and serve.
That's it. You just made your own smoothie. Honestly, most smoothies are that simple. Between you and me, I don't know how all these "specialty," drink shops stay open.
From what I've heard, hearsay mind you, the is secret ice cream. It seems that a lot of places use ice cream and/or sherbet to make their smoothies.
For that reason, Kim and I make our favorite drinks at home. One quick note before I wrap things up.
When this post was sponsored, Kim had written about some the anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric. Personally, I believe that those claims are based on sound research and I apply them to my own life.
With that being, since I'm neither a doctor nor nutritionist, all of those claims have been removed. In my opinion, if you want expert advice on your dietary needs, then, you need to go to an expert in that field.
Pineapple Mango Smoothie Tips:
- Alright, what kind of tips can I give for making a smoothie? You could substitute ice cream for the coconut milk. While that will add a lot more sugar, it will also enhance the flavor of the drink.
- As I stated earlier, most smoothies are made the same way. On the chance that you don't care for mangoes, try a different tropical fruit like papaya.
- If you don't have a blender, then I recommend Hamilton Beach. Because, they have a single serve blender for under $20. I used to own one and it was perfect for making quick smoothies and cocktails.
Other smoothie recipes you may love:
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- 1 cup frozen pineapple chunks
- 1 cup frozen mango chunks
- 13.66 ounces coconut milk, 1 can
- 2 tablespoons honey, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.1 cup frozen pineapple chunks1 cup frozen mango chunks13.66 ounces coconut milk2 tablespoons honey
- Pour into two 12-ounce glasses, and enjoy cold.