Our sauteed brussel sprouts are quick, simple, and delicious! The recipe uses a handful of ingredients and only takes a few minutes to make.
Brussels sprouts, you either love them or hate them. Me, I love them! I even eat them salads.
Have you ever tried a roasted brussel sprouts Cesar salad? If not, you’ve got to give that recipe a try.
Getting back to our post, today we’re sharing my sauteed brussel sprouts recipe.
Like the name implies, it’s a simple sauteed vegetable dish.
All you need are the sprouts, some olive oil, fresh garlic, salt, and pepper.
I’m will to bet you have most of those ingredients already.
That means, you can create this easy, tasty recipe in minutes. Speaking of which, shall we get cooking?
Looking for an Instant Pot Brussels sprouts recipe? Then click the link for our version.
How to make sauteed brussel sprouts?
First, wash and dry the Brussels sprouts. Also, you can peel off any loose leaves.
After that, slice the sprouts in half, lengthwise and place them into a large mixing bowl. Go ahead and mince the garlic too.
Next, toss the sprouts gently with the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Start with a pinch of salt and pepper.
You can always do a taste test (when they’re done cooking) and add more if needed.
Now, place a saute pan over medium heat. Let it warm up just a little before adding the vegetables.
Afterward, let the sprouts cook for about 5 minutes while stirring them occasionally.
Last, sprinkle in the minced garlic and let it cook for another minute or so. Just long enough for the garlic to soften.
Remove the brussels sprouts from the heat and serve. That’s it, the recipe is done!
Kim and I hope you enjoy it and wish you all the best 🙂
Sauteed Brussels Sprouts RecipePrint Pin
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 garlic cloves, medium in size
- Wash and dry the brussels sprouts. Slice them in half and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper .1 pound brussels sprouts3 tablespoons olive oilSalt and pepper
- Preheat saute pan or skillet on medium heat.
- Cook Brussels sprouts for approximately 5 minutes in preheated pan.
- Add garlic and cook for additional 30-60 seconds or until garlic is soft. Stir while cooking.2 garlic cloves
- Remove from heat and enjoy. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese or almond slices.