Made with layers of ripe strawberries, plump blueberries, crunchy granola, and sweet whipped cream, our Strawberry Blueberry Granola Parfait is a dream. It’s the perfect dessert to use up all those Summer berries!
Desserts are a big deal at our house, so there is also something sweet to munch on. My family loves single serving Mini Mason Jar Banana Puddings, Pumpkin Bread (a year round favorite), and gooey S’mores Bars.
However, one of my personal favorites is this strawberry blueberry granola parfait packed with fresh fruit, granola, and Homemade Whipped Cream. It’s light, flavorful, and only takes a few minutes to prepare making it perfect for a quick dessert.
How to Make a Strawberry Blueberry Granola Parfait
- Start by making the homemade whipped cream. Use a mixer with a whisk attachment on low-medium speed to combine heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Place the whipped cream into the refrigerator until ready to use.
- Afterwards, place about 1 heaping tablespoon of granola in the bottom of each the glasses.
- Add a layer of diced strawberries into each glass followed by some whipped cream.
- Gently spoon in some fresh blueberries on top of the whipped cream. Then, sprinkle in some more granola and one final layer of whipped cream.
- Enjoy this fruit and granola parfait immediately as a light summer dessert!
Strawberry Blueberry Granola Parfait Tips and Variations:
- Swap out the whipped cream with your favorite flavor of yogurt. Vanilla, strawberry, blueberry or Greek yogurt are some great options.
- Use a nut free granola for a slightly less crunchy parfait. Or, for a bit more texture, choose a granola with chunks of almonds, walnuts, or pecans.
- Try adding other berries like raspberries, blackberries, or even cherries.
- Substitute our homemade whipped cream for your favorite store bought brand.
Storage: These strawberry blueberry granola parfaits are best enjoyed immediately. However, they can be stored for a couple of hours in the refrigerator.
If storing the parfaits longer, keep the ingredients separate and assemble just prior to serving. Otherwise, the granola will begin to soften.
- 12 ounces heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 6 ounces granola
- 12 ounces fresh blueberries
- 12 ounces diced fresh strawberries
- Use an electric mixer with a whisk attachment on low-medium speed to combine the heavy cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla until stiff peaks form, about 3-5 minutes. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of granola into the bottom of each of the four glasses.
- Next, divide the diced strawberries between the glasses followed by some whipped cream. Use a spoon to add blueberries to each glass. Then, sprinkle on the remaining granola, and top off with the last of the whipped cream.
- Enjoy immediately. See post for storage options.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 1 parfait. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 Parfait
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 616Total Fat: 43gSaturated Fat: 22gTrans Fat: 1gUnsaturated Fat: 18gCholesterol: 101mgSodium: 37mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 8gSugar: 30gProtein: 10g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.