The Works Cheeseburger Pizza is a simple to prepare recipe loaded with all the fixings, including lettuce, tomatoes, pickles, and onions.
It comes fully loaded with all the fixings of a traditional restaurant burger.
This concoction has tons of flavor and is perfect for a quick weekend dinner.
Looking for an appetizer to serve with this pizza? Then try our pepperoni rolls recipe!
The best part about our cheeseburger pizza is definitely the taste.
We used a blend of ketchup and yellow mustard as the sauce.
When you take a bite, the sauce is what hits your taste buds first.
The sweetness of the ketchup balances well with the tart flavor of the mustard.
Another aspect of the cheeseburger pizza that we love is the hamburger meat.
The dish uses 85/15 ground beef, so there is just enough fat content to keep the meat rich and savory.
Fresh vegetables add another layer of texture to the cheeseburger pizza.
You have the chewy crust on the bottom and the satisfying crunch of lettuce, onions, pickles, and tomatoes.
I doubt you will find another pizza like this one at your local pizza parlor.
All in all, this has to be one of my favorite pizzas to make at home. Especially, if you use our pizza dough recipe, it's chewy and delicious!
The simplicity of the meal makes it a great dinner option for pizza night. Clocking in at less than an hour to prepare, it's almost as fast as delivery.
I hope you decide to try this recipe out for yourself. As always, I wish you a long life, love everlasting, and a full belly!
Love pizza? Then check out our new easy Margherita pizza recipe!
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- 8 ounces ground beef
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- ⅛ cup yellow mustard
- ¼ cup ketchup
- 12 inch pre-baked pizza crust, refrigerated or homemade
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded off the block
- 4 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded off the block
- 1 cup iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 8 to 10 sliced pickles
- ¼ purple onion, sliced
- Preheat the oven to the listed degree setting on the pizza crust instructions. Our oven was preheated to 400°F.
- In a medium skillet, combine the ground beef with the seasoned salt and Italian seasoning blend.8 ounces ground beef1 tablespoon Italian seasoning1 ½ teaspoons seasoned salt
- Cook the mixture over medium-high for 10 to 12 minutes or until the meat is thoroughly browned. Drain any excess oil off the hamburger meat.
- While the beef cooks, combine the ketchup and mustard in a small bowl.⅛ cup yellow mustard¼ cup ketchup
- Place the pizza crust on a non-stick pizza pan and evenly spread the ketchup and mustard mixture over the crust. Be sure to leave about ½ inch of crust uncovered around the edge of the pizza.12 inch pre-baked pizza crust
- Add your toppings in this order; hamburger meat, mozzarella cheese, and cheddar cheese.4 ounces mozzarella cheese4 ounces cheddar cheese
- Bake for about 10 to 15 minutes or until all the cheese melts.
- Once the pizza cooks, remove it from the oven and top it with the lettuce, onions, pickles, and tomatoes.1 cup iceberg lettuce1 tomato8 to 10 sliced pickles¼ purple onion
- Slice and serve immediately!