Add a twist of blueberry to your life with our new blueberry mojitos recipe. Fresh mint, lime juice, and blueberries are a tasty combination!
As you may already know, we have quite a few cocktail and after-dinner drink recipes on our website. Including, options like a Henny Colada, bourbon smash, raspberry martini, and even a RumChata hot chocolate.
Today, we’re adding another one. It’s our blueberry mojitos recipe. While it’s similar to a coconut rum mojito, there is one obvious difference.
Kim added fresh blueberries to this drink. The fresh berries add an extra touch of sweetness and blend perfectly with the lime juice and rum.
If you’re looking for a new mojito to try, then I definitely recommend this one. Of course, if you love this drink, then you’ll probably enjoy this blackberry mojito as well.
How to make blueberry mojitos:
First, you’re going to need some sort of cocktail shaker or sturdy plastic cup(s) to make this recipe.
Now, place the fresh blueberries, fresh mint, and granulated sugar into the shaker.
Next, use a muddler to crush the berries and bruise the mint. You want to release all those flavors into the drink.
After that, pour in the rum, simple syrup, club soda, and freshly squeezed lime juice.
Also, go ahead and add a handful of ice to each glass and garnish them with more fresh mint and berries.
Then, gently shake the ingredients to mix the cocktail. Afterward, pour the drinks into the prepared glasses (10-12 ounce size).
Last, serve the drinks cold. That’s it, your blueberry mojitos are done! Kim and I hope you enjoy them responsibly and wish you all the best 🙂
Blueberry Mojitos Tips:
- When it comes to cocktails and drinks, I always recommend using the freshest ingredients. It will result in a refreshing beverage that tastes crisp and clean.
- If you make cocktails on a regular basis, then I recommend buying a cocktail shaker set. Normally, the set includes a cup (with lid), strainer, shot glass, and muddler. All the tools necessary to create the most common cocktails.
- For a twist on this drink, consider using basil and lemon juice in place of the mint and lime juice.
When are blueberries in season?
In North America, blueberries are usually in season between April and September.
What is a blueberry mojito?
A blueberry mojito is a traditional mojito with fresh blueberry juice added to the cocktail.
What is the best rum for mojitos?
Typically, the best rum to use for mojitos is a middle to top shelf white or silver rum.
Don’t forget to check out our Blueberry Mojitos web story!
- 16 Large Mint Leaves
- ½ Cup Fresh Blueberries
- 2 Teaspoons Granulated Sugar
- 6 Ounces Simple Syrup
- 4 Ounces White Rum
- 4 Ounces Club Soda
- 2 Ounces Freshly Squeezed Lime Juice
- 1 Cup Ice
- Place mint leaves, blueberries, and granulated sugar into a cocktail shaker. Use a muddler to gently crush the blueberries and bruise the mint leaves.
- Next, add the simple syrup, rum, club soda, and lime juice. Gently shake to combine.
- Pour into a cocktail glass over ice (strain to remove large pieces of fruit if desired). Use a drink stirrer or swizzle stick to stir.
- Garnish with extra fresh blueberries and mint. Serve immediately.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of an 8 ounce blueberry mojito. Actual calories will vary.
*This mojito is on the sweeter side. If you’d prefer a less sweet drink, use less simple syrup and more club soda.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 2 Serving Size: 8 Ounce
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 364Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 32mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 7gSugar: 47gProtein: 3g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.