**Sponsored Post: This post is sponsored by Pepperidge Farm but the content and opinions expressed are my own.**
You won’t find a better game day snack than our French dip sliders. Bite-sized sandwiches loaded with roast beef, melted cheese, and sweet onions served with savory Au Jus.
Are you looking for a perfect game day slider? Well, then look no further than these game day French dip sliders. They’re the perfect combination of hearty roast beef, gooey cheese, sweet and spicy onions, served with a side of savory Au Jus.
Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns make the best vehicle to carry all those flavors. These slider buns are not only delicious, but they can hold up to all that melted cheese. Best of all, using a Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classics product means that we get a flavorful bread without all those artificial flavors and high fructose corn syrup.
It takes less than half an hour to prepare our game day French dip sliders. Mainly because we use already prepared, quality ingredients, like Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns. You’ve got to give them a try to see for yourself.
You can find these slider buns on the bread aisle at your local grocery store. They should be easy to spot, as the Pepperidge Farm brand is so recognizable. In fact, we’ve been buying their products for years now and are always excited to work with them.
How to Make French Dip Sliders:
- First, start by preheating your oven and gathering all your ingredients.
- Next, split the buns and lay the bottoms in a 9×13-inch dish.
- Then, layer the bottoms of the buns with Dijon mustard and roast beef.
- After that, layer the thinly sliced onions and deli sliced cheese.
- Once all the ingredients have been layered, place the tops of the buns on the sliders and get ready to let them bake.
- Afterward, place them in the oven to bake for up to 15 minutes to melt the cheese.
- While they bake, go ahead and prepare the Au Jus mix. Usually, it entails adding cold water to the mix and cook over medium heat until it boils.
- Last, remove the game day french dip sliders from the oven and serve them while they’re hot with a side of savory Au Jus.
That’s all there is to making our recipe. It’s simple, delicious, and ready in less than 30 minutes thanks to Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns. When you team up with Pepperidge Farm then you’re sure to score big on your next game day party!
- Easy Homemade Chicken Strips
- Sausage and Peppers Crostini
- 7 Layer Dip
- Grilled Shrimp with Key Lime Aioli
Game Day French Dip Sliders
- 12 Count Pepperidge Farm Slider Buns (1 pack)
- 10 Ounces Roast Beef (deli sliced)
- 1/2 Cup Spanish or White Onions (thinly sliced)
- 7 Ounces Cheese (deli sliced, any variety you like)
- 1 Ounce Au Jus Mix
- 1/4 Cup Dijon Mustard
- First, preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
- Next, separate the buns and lay the bottoms in a 13x9-inch pan.
- Then, layer the bottom buns with mustard, meat, onions, cheese, and then the bun tops.
- Now, place them in the oven to bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Afterward, while the game day french dip sliders bake, prepare the Au us mix per the package instructions.
- Last, remove the sliders from the oven and serve them immediately with a 1/3 cup of hot Au Jus.