*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
A festive, simple pecan pie martini made with a blend of seasonal vodkas and Irish cream liqueur. It’s sure to be a hit at your next holiday party.
As I write this post, I have a perfect view of my backyard. Currently, snow is falling and our yard is blanketed by a layer of colorful Fall leaves. It’s safe to say, Winter is on it’s way to our neck of the woods. Personally, I can’t think of a better way to celebrate this season than with a cocktail party complete with a Salted Caramel Coffee Martini or Vodka Cranberry. Think about it, your surrounded by friends and family in a warm house, enjoying delicious cocktails, and watching the snow flakes flutter to the ground.
It is the perfect day to share our newest drink recipe. a rich and decadent pecan pie martini. The drink only uses four ingredients, but if you decide to take just a few minutes in the kitchen, you’ll have a sweet garnishment that looks amazing! The cocktail tastes just like one of my favorite Fall pies. So, if you’re a fan of martinis and pecan pie, then this is a drink you have to try at least once. Let’s get started.
- First, in a food processor or chopper combine the brown sugar and pecans. Pulse them together for a few seconds and pour the mixture into a bowl large enough to fit the top of the martini glass.
- Next, pour the maple syrup on to a small saucer and dip the top rim of the martini glass in the syrup. Alternatively, you could use your finger or a small brush to apply the maple syrup.
- Last, carefully, dip the sticky rim of the glass into the pecan mixture and give it a small twist. Now, you have a decorative glass in which to serve your party drink.
Pecan Pie Martini Instructions:
- First, start by gathering all of your ingredients. Then measure them out into shot glasses or regular glasses for easy mixing.
- Next, add a handful of ice to your shaker cup(s). The cup should be about 1/3-full. Enough ice to chill the drink without having to worry about it watering down your martini.
- Then, pour the pecan flavored and vanilla flavored vodkas into the cup along with your heavy cream and Irish Cream.
- Now, cover the shaker cup and mix the drink for about 5-seconds. It won’t take long.
- Last, pour the martini into a prepared martini glass and serve.
Pecan Pie Martini Tips:
- Do not over mix this cocktail! All you need to do is gently shake the shaker cup(s) back and forth in one hand. Otherwise, the fat in the cream-based ingredients will adhere to the ice and the drink may separate. Nobody wants that.
- If too much dairy upsets your tummy, then try using coconut milk instead of heavy cream.
- Pecan flavored vodka may not be available in your area, so if that’s the case, then use regular vodka and add a 1/2-teaspoon of pecan extract when you mix the beverage.
Pecan Pie Martini
Pecan Pie Martini
- 1 Ounce Pecan Flavored Vodka
- 1 Ounce Irish Cream Liqueur
- .5 Ounce Vanilla Flavored Vodka
- 2 Ounces Heavy Cream
- 1 Teaspoon Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Cup Pecans
- 1/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- First, in a food chopper or food processor, combine the pecans and brown sugar. Pulse the ingredients and put them in a bowl.
- Next, pour the maple on to a saucer a dip the top of the martini glass in the syrup.
- Last, gently dip the top of the martini glass into the brown sugar mixture. Give it a small twist.
Pecan Pie Martini
- First, add a handful of ice to a shaker.
- Next, measure out your ingredients and pour them into the shaker.
- Then, gently, mix the drink.
- Last, pour the pecan pie martini into a large martini glass and enjoy.