*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
Try our new sugar cookie martini. It’s a slightly sweetened, festive holiday drink that’s sure to be a hit at your next cocktail party!
Kim and I love this time of the year. Dinner parties with friends and family make the holidays special.
For our next get-together we’re making our sugar cookie martini. It tastes just a like sugar cookie.
Best of all, Kim has bunch of ideas for garnishments that will make this drink adorable and delicious. So, shall we get started?
Equipment Needed for Recipe:
How to make a sugar cookie martini?
- If you’re going to decorate the rim of your glass, that will need to be your first step.
- Dip the rim in corn syrup or frosting to make it sticky. Afterward, dip the sticky rim into the sprinkles.
- Now, place the martini glass into your fridge to chill while you make the drink.
- At this point, go ahead and grab the shaker. Add half (1/2) a cup of ice to it.
- After that, measure and pour in the vanilla vodka, amaretto, Irish cream, and half and half.
- Seal the shaker and shake it gently to mix the martini.
- Last, remove the chilled glass from your fridge and pour the cocktail into the glass.
That’s it, your sugar cookie martini is done. Kim and I hope you enjoy the drink responsibly and we wish you all the best 🙂
What garnishes go with this martini?
- Rainbow Sprinkles
- Whipped Topped
- Corn Syrup
- Vanilla Frosting
Need more mixed drinks?
Sugar Cookie Martini
- 1/2 Cup Ice (for the shaker)
- 1 1/2 Ounces Vanilla Vodka
- 1 Ounce Amaretto Liqueur
- 2 Ounces Irish Cream Liqueur
- 2 Ounces Half and Half
- Dip the rim of the martini glass into vanilla frosting or corn syrup then into sprinkles. Transfer the glass to the refrigerator to chill while you make the drink.
- Place a handful of ice in a drink shaker with the vodka, amaretto liqueur, Irish cream liqueur, and half and half. Shake gently to mix.
- Pour into a chilled martini glass, and serve.