*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
Our cranberry sangria is the perfect cocktail for the holiday season. Cranberry juice, wine, and spiced brandy create a tart and refreshing holiday drink!
Kim and I have been thinking about what to bring to the next holiday get together. Of course, we could bring a gingerbread cake or mashed potatoes.
But, this year we wanted to do something a little different. So, instead of the usual sides, we’re going to share our cranberry sangria.
Who says a holiday drink can’t be crisp and refreshing? If you enjoy cocktails like that, then your in luck.
How about we get started, so you can share this drink with family and friends?
How to make cranberry sangria?
I’ll be honest, this sangria is very straight forward and doesn’t need much guidance.
All you need to do is grab a large pitcher, toss in the cranberries and orange slices.
Then, pour in all the liquids and stir. You can chill it in the fridge for about two (2) hours or serve it with ice.
That’s it, the cranberry sangria is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the cocktail and wish you all the best 🙂
For a virgin or non-alcoholic cranberry themed drink, try our mock cranberry cocktail.
Looking for more holiday cocktails?
- Blackberry Mojito Recipe
- Pumpkin Spice White Russian
- 4 Ingredient Peppermint Martini
- Simple Margarita Recipe
Cranberry Sangria Recipe
- 750 mL Red Wine (one ((1)) large bottle)
- 2 Cups Cranberries (fresh, by volume)
- 1 Large Orange (sliced)
- 1 Cup Cranberry Juice
- 1 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Cup Club Soda (or seltzer water)
- 1/2 Cup Brandy
- 2 Large Cinnamon Sticks
- Combine all ingredients in a large pitcher. Stir to combine. Serve chilled or with ice. Sangria is good for up to 3 days when kept in the refrigerator.Optional: Transfer to the refrigerator to chill for 2-3 hours prior to serving.