This Apple Cider Martini Recipe is the perfect cocktail for Fall! It's made with crisp apple cider, smooth caramel vodka, and oh-so-sweet butterscotch schnapps. This drink will have you feeling warm, cozy, and ready to kiss summer goodbye!
Easy Caramel Apple Cider Martini Recipe
With the fall months fast approaching, it's time to get into the swing of things with all the best recipes for the holiday season.
My favorite way to enjoy all the flavors of fall is with this classic caramel apple martini recipe! It's brimming with the delicious flavors of apple, caramel, and butterscotch, requires just a few simple ingredients, and can easily be made for one or batched to serve a crowd at holiday parties.
Give this recipe a try and discover your new favorite fall cocktail! Just 5 minutes and three ingredients needed!
How to Make an Apple Cider Martini
This apple cider cocktail recipe is ready to sip in no more than 5 minutes!
Here's a quick summary of the recipe. Scroll to the recipe card below for the ingredient amounts and full instructions.
- In a cocktail shaker, combine fresh apple cider, caramel flavored vodka, and butterscotch schnapps.
- Shake well to combine, then strain into a chilled martini glass. Garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice, then enjoy!
Tips and Notes
- Get good booze! As always, the cheaper the alcohol, the cheaper the flavor. Don't break the bank, but choose the best of whatever is in your budget. Additional cost is usually worth it!
- Adjust the alcohol amounts to taste. The vodka can be pretty strong, especially if it's a lower shelf brand.
- Want a sweeter drink? The butterscotch schnapps is what makes the martini sweet. Feel free to add more! Alternatively, if you want a sweeter drink without adding alcohol, try adding a drizzle of simple syrup or caramel sauce.
- Make a big batch! This recipe is for a single cocktail, but feel free to make a big pitcher of apple cider martinis. Simply chill all the ingredients prior, then mix them up in a big pitcher. Be sure to stir thoroughly to combine all those flavors, then portion into your favorite martini glasses. These vodka martinis are perfect for your next fall party!
- Decorate the rim of the glass. Feel free to decorate the rim of your serving glass with brown sugar, cinnamon sugar, caramel syrup or caramel sauce, apple pie spice, or pumpkin pie spice. You can also garnish with a fresh apple slice or a cinnamon stick for the perfect fall decor.
I do not recommend storing this leftover cider martini. It is best served right away!
What Should I Mix with Apple Cider?
Apple cider season means you get to play around with all the different apple cider drinks!
Now, I love the caramel flavor of the vodka and the sweetness of the butterscotch schnapps in this recipe, but there are absolutely other ways you can enjoy your apple cider.
Try it in an apple cider margarita or serve it for breakfast with these apple cider mimosas!
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- Handful of ice
- 2 ounces apple cider
- 1 ½ ounces caramel vodka, *See Note
- 1 ½ ounces butterscotch schnapps
- Place ice in a drink shaker. Add the apple cider, caramel vodka, and butterscotch schnapps.Handful of ice2 ounces apple cider1 ½ ounces caramel vodka1 ½ ounces butterscotch schnapps
- Shake to combine. Strain into a chilled martini glass, and garnish with a cinnamon stick and apple slice if desired.