Vanilla vodka and pumpkin spice creamer are the stars in our pumpkin spice white Russian. The traditional cocktail is now infused with Fall flavors!
The white Russian, it's been a favorite of mine for many years. How could you possibly make it any better?
Well, the answer to that question is to add pumpkin spice. Which is exactly what we did for our newest cocktail.
The pumpkin spice white Russian is the perfect after dinner drink for the holiday season. This is one beverage you won't want to share!
So, shall we tend the bar?
How to make a White Russian?
So, making this drink is pretty easy and only requires a few steps.
Keep in mind that the whipped cream and spices seen in the photos are optional.
First, grab the shaker and fill it half full with ice. Pour in the vanilla vodka and Kahlua. Give the shaker a good shake.
Next, pour that mixture into a glass with ice. Then, add the pumpkin spice coffee creamer.
Last, feel free to garnish the cocktail with whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice. Or, you can serve it as-is.
That's it, your pumpkin spice white Russian is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the beverage responsibly and wish you all the best 🙂
Can you drink coffee liqueur straight?
Sure, although it's typically used a mixer or flavoring agent. Coffee liqueurs can be consumed straight (neat/without ice) or on the rocks (with ice).
Do you shake a White Russian?
Honestly, you should never shake a cream based cocktail with ice because it can separate. However, you can shake the vodka and Kahlua (with ice) first, then stir in the creamer.
If you like our pumpkin spice White Russian recipe, please leave us a comment and rate the recipe card. You can also find us on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and Instagram searching for Berly's Kitchen!
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- ½ cup ice
- 1 ½ ounces vanilla vodka
- 1 ounce Kahlua
- 1 ounce pumpkin spice coffee creamer
- 2 tablespoons whipped cream, optional
- ⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- In a drink shaker with ice, combine the vodka and Kahlua. Pour into an 8 ounce glass with ice.½ cup ice1 ½ ounces vanilla vodka1 ounce Kahlua
- Carefully layer in the coffee creamer on top of the vodka and Kahlua mixture. Garnish with homemade whipped cream and pumpkin pie spice.1 ounce pumpkin spice coffee creamer2 tablespoons whipped cream⅛ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice