Dill Sauce is incredibly simple, packed with flavor, and only requires 4 ingredients. It’s full of fresh dill and lemon flavors and pairs great with any seafood dish.
Our Creamy Dill Sauce is the perfect condiment for your favorite seafood dishes. It pairs well with Beer Battered Cod, Mahi Mahi Tacos, Easy Baked Salmon, and even Tilapia Fish Tacos. The possibilities are endless!
How to Make Lemon Dill Sauce:
- Place the mayonnaise, dill weed, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Enjoy on your favorite seafood dishes.
Dill Sauce Tips and Variations:
- This sauce isn’t just for seafood. It’s a great dipping sauce for Oven Baked Home Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Crab Cakes, or as a spread on fish sandwiches.
- We used Duke’s Mayonnaise, but use your favorite brand to get the best flavor.
- We don’t recommend using Miracle Whip as a substitute for the mayonnaise.
- Fresh dill is the way to go for this recipe.
- Refrigerate the sauce as quickly as possible to keep the mayo fresh.
Refrigerator: Dill sauce should be stored covered in the refrigerator and discarded after 5 days.
Freezer: We do not recommend freezing this sauce.
Other Sauce and Condiments to Try Next:
Lemon Dill SaucePrint Save Saved! Pin
Servings: 10 Servings
I earn a commission from Amazon and Instacart from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh dill weed finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place all the ingredients into a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.1 cup mayonnaise¼ cup fresh dill weed2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. See post for storage options.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 2 tablespoons of dill sauce. Actual calories will vary. *For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
Serving: 2tablespoons | Calories: 154kcal | Carbohydrates: 0.4g | Protein: 0.3g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 10g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Trans Fat: 0.04g | Cholesterol: 9mg | Sodium: 148mg | Potassium: 17mg | Fiber: 0.1g | Sugar: 0.2g | Vitamin A: 106IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 5mg | Iron: 0.1mg