Dill Sauce is incredibly simple, packed with flavor, and only requires 4 ingredients. It’s full of fresh dill and lemon flavors and pairs great with any seafood dish.
Our Creamy Dill Sauce is the perfect condiment for your favorite seafood dishes. It pairs well with Beer Battered Cod, Mahi Mahi Tacos, Easy Baked Salmon, and even Tilapia Fish Tacos. The possibilities are endless!
How to Make Lemon Dill Sauce:
- Place the mayonnaise, dill weed, lemon juice, and Dijon mustard in a bowl, and whisk to combine.
- Cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Enjoy on your favorite seafood dishes.
Dill Sauce Tips and Variations:
- This sauce isn’t just for seafood. It’s a great dipping sauce for Oven Baked Home Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Crab Cakes, or as a spread on fish sandwiches.
- We used Duke’s Mayonnaise, but use your favorite brand to get the best flavor.
- We don’t recommend using Miracle Whip as a substitute for the mayonnaise.
- Fresh dill is the way to go for this recipe.
- Refrigerate the sauce as quickly as possible to keep the mayo fresh.
Refrigerator: Dill sauce should be stored covered in the refrigerator and discarded after 5 days.
Freezer: We do not recommend freezing this sauce.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup fresh dill weed, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juiced
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place all the ingredients into a medium bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to use. See post for storage options.
*The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients in the recipe card and a serving size of 2 tablespoons of dill sauce. Actual calories will vary.
*For more information, tips, and answers to frequently asked questions, please refer to the post.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:2 tablespoons
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151Total Fat: 17gSaturated Fat: 3gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 14gCholesterol: 9mgSodium: 153mgCarbohydrates: 0gFiber: 0gSugar: 0gProtein: 0g
*The calories are an estimate and are based on the ingredients and serving size listed. The calories can vary depending on the brand of product purchased.