Our Fish Taco Sauce Recipe is quick, easy, and the perfect way to add a little, creamy, tangy kick to fish tacos or sandwiches. It makes a wonderful fry sauce as well.
Have you ever had Mahi fish tacos? They are one of my favorite seafood dishes. Quick, simple and fresh. I love the meatiness of the fish, the soft tortillas, the crisp slaw, and best of all the taco sauce.
It can be difficult to find the right sauce for your sandwiches and tacos. However, this fish taco sauce recipe with mayo adds a tangy kick of lemon to cut through any heavy fish. We hope you try it the next time your craving a condiment with some zip.
Instructions for making our Fish Taco Sauce Recipe:
- First, in a large mixing bowl, add the mayo, lemon juice, and all the spices.
- Next, use a fork or a whisk to whip the ingredients together.
- Last, serve the easy fish taco sauce immediately or store in a sealed container in your fridge.
It only takes about 5-10 minutes to make and you’re done! It will last about 3-4 days in an airtight container in the refrigerator.
- As it’s stored in your fridge, the flavors will become more intense.
- Use this sauce on Fiesta Fridays to create delicious Baja tacos.
- This easy fish taco sauce can also be used as a tangy slaw dressing or as a dipping sauce for fries.
Our easy fish taco sauce recipe is quick, easy, and the perfect way to add a little, creamy, tangy kick to fish tacos or sandwiches. It makes a wonderful fry sauce as well.
- 1 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dill
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground chipotle
- 1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
Mix all ingredients together in a medium bowl.
Keep cold in the refrigerator until ready to use.
The sauce can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 4 days in an airtight container.
The calories listed are an approximation based on the ingredients and a serving size of about one to two tablespoons. Actual calories may vary.