Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars are chewy, crunchy, and easy no-bake snacks that everyone loves! Pop one into a lunch box for your little one or munch one one as you’re running errands. They’re full of sweet cinnamon flavor and are great for keeping you full until your next meal!
I’m a real sucker for sugary cereal. I can’t help it! I can never resist grabbing a box or two of my favorite brands when I pass their brightly colored boxes in the cereal aisle. While I do enjoy eating it the old fashioned way (with milk and a spoon), I also love dressing them up with recipes like Lucky Charms Ice Cream, Valentine's Chex Cereal Bars, and Fruity Pebbles Treats!
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars
If you love Cinnamon Toast Crunch cereal, you’re going to obsess over these easy to make snack bars! And yes, they’re SO much better than the store-bought stuff. I’ve always found that the store-bought cereal bars are always a little stale and lifeless.
With this easy recipe, you only need butter, vanilla extract, mini marshmallows, and of course the cereal itself to create the tastiest little cinnamon desserts. Enjoy one with your morning coffee, when you’re on the go, or as a late night snack… There’s NEVER a bad time to eat a Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bar!
How to Make Cinnamon Toast Crunch Bars with Mini Marshmallows
This easy no-bake recipe comes together in under an hour with simple ingredients and easy to follow steps. What’s not to love?!
- Spray a 9x9-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Melt butter in a pan over low heat. Stir in vanilla extract and a pinch of salt.
- Stir in most of the mini marshmallows until melted.
- Gently fold in the cereal.
- Remove the pan from the heat. Stir in the remaining marshmallows.
- Press the mixture into the prepared pan. Allow to cool before slicing and serving.
Tips and Variations
- An 11x7 inch pan may be used in place of the 9-inch pan. The bars won’t be as thick but they’ll still taste great!
- Use your buttered hands or a spatula to gently press the cereal mixture into the pan. Don’t press too hard, otherwise, the bars will get crunchy as the cool.
- For the cleanest cuts when slicing the bars, consider spraying your knife with non-stick spray or rubbing it with butter. That way the gooey marshmallows won’t stick to it as you make your slices.
- Cut these bars into 9 equal sections for large, thick servings. To reduce the calories, slice the marshmallow bars into 16 smaller pieces.
In an airtight container at room temperature, these homemade cereal bars will stay fresh for about 4-5 days. I don’t recommend freezing or refrigerating them.
Will this recipe work for any cereal?
Yes! If you feel like getting creative, you can swap the Cinnamon Toast Crunch with the cereal of your choice.
Can I add more cinnamon flavor?
You sure can. If you’re craving even more cinnamon flavor, sprinkle in a teaspoon or less of cinnamon into the marshmallow mixture before adding the cereal. I don’t recommend adding too much, otherwise the flavor will be far too potent.
Recipe Card with Ingredient Amounts and Instructions
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch kosher salt
- 10 cups mini marshmallows, divided
- 9 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- Lightly grease a 9-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a large pan over low heat. Stir in the vanilla extract and salt. Then add 8 cups of mini marshmallows.½ cup unsalted butter1 teaspoon pure vanilla extractpinch kosher salt
- Continue stirring until the marshmallows melt. Carefully stir in the cereal taking care not to crush the pieces.9 cups cinnamon toast crunch cereal
- Remove from heat and stir in the remaining 1 cup of marshmallows.
- Gently press the cereal mixture into the prepared pan, and allow the bars to cool completely before slicing and serving.
- Enjoy! See post for tips and storage options.