Iced Coffee with Kahlua and Bailey’s is the perfect pick-me-up. It’s smooth, creamy, and slightly sweet with Irish cream and coffee flavors.
Iced Coffee with Kahlua and Bailey’s is a cold, boozy, adult indulgence that gives an ordinary cup of coffee a little something special. It’s great to have mid-afternoon or as an after-dinner drink.
Of course, you can always switch out the regular coffee for decaf if you prefer. Are you a coffee lover?
I have to be honest. I couldn’t stand the taste of coffee until 2009 when we moved to Miami and John talked me into trying something from a local coffee shop.
Let me tell you, after one drink of that White Chocolate Mocha, I was hooked. Now we like to get our coffee delivered.
Coffee delivery is a great option especially when you get a discount. Peet’s coffee has an online store with a delivery option.
All you need for this recipe is a blender, coffee pot, and a couple of coffee mugs.
In just a few minutes you’ll have a tasty drink that’s perfectly sippable and will make an iced coffee lover out of anyone.
One of the best things about this drink is how easy it is to modify. If you aren’t a fan of Kahlua, simply leave it out.
Do you like a certain flavor of non-dairy creamer? Add your favorite kind!
Iced Coffee with Kahlua and Bailey’s can be made using soy or nut milk or omitting one of the alcohols. It’s simple to mix things up, so make it your own.
If you’re looking for a blended, boozy drink try a Frozen Mudslide! It’s full of ice cream, chocolate, Kahlua, Bailey’s, and vodka.
- 6 ounces freshly brewed coffee
- 2 ounces heavy cream or half and half
- 2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream
- 1 ounce Kahlua Coffee Liqueur
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Chocolate Shavings (optional)
- Caramel Sauce (optional)
- Brew coffee and set aside.6 ounces freshly brewed coffee
- Place cream or half and half, Baileys, and Kahlua with ice in a shaker and swirl gently.2 ounces heavy cream2 ounces Baileys Original Irish Cream1 ounce Kahlua Coffee LiqueurIce
- Place additional ice in a large glass.
- Pour the mixture into the large glass.
- Add the coffee to the glass and stir to combine.
- Top with whipped cream, chocolate shavings, or caramel sauce if desired.