*This post may contain affiliate links. As Amazon Associates we earn from qualifying purchases.
Now you can make perfectly seasoned air fryer home fries every time using this quick and easy recipe! All you need is an air fryer and four ingredients.
Breakfast can be hectic at times. There are some mornings when all you have time for is a bowl of cold cereal.
Regardless of the main dish, I finally have the perfect side; these seasoned air fryer home fries.
In order to create this recipe, all you need are four ingredients; cubed potatoes, olive oil, seasoned salt, and any extra seasoning blend you like.
Of course, you will need an air fryer. If you don’t have one, then try our oven baked ranch potatoes instead.
Once you have the ingredients and the appliance, you’re ready to make these air fryer potatoes.
How to make home fries in an air fryer?
First, start by washing, drying, and cutting the potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes. Peeling the potatoes is optional.
Now, for this recipe, you can use frozen potatoes in an air fryer; however, I would thaw them out and dry them off first.
Once the taters are prepped, preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. Next, toss the potatoes in the olive oil, seasoned salt, and garlic & herb spices.
After that, place the potato cubes in the air fryer basket in an even layer. It may require multiple batches is your fryer is small.
Then, allow the potatoes to cook for 10 minutes. Open the fryer and flip the fries. Afterward, them cook for another 10 minutes (20 minutes in total).
Last, once done, carefully remove the air fryer home fries from the machine and serve them hot.
That’s it, your crispy potato side dish is done! Kim and I hope you enjoy the recipe and wish you all the best 🙂
Looking for more breakfast recipes?
- Pancakes and Sausage Breakfast Tacos
- Apple Cider Donuts Recipe
- Strawberries and Cream Steel Cut Oatmeal
Join our Facebook group for more recipes from Berly’s Kitchen and our new site More Than Meat and Potatoes!
Seasoned Air Fryer Home Fries
- Air Fryer
- 4 Cups Russet Potatoes (1/2-inch cubes, or Idaho)
- 2 Teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons Seasoned Salt (or to taste)
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Herb Seasonings (or to taste)
- Preheat the air fryer to 400° degrees F. While the air fryer preheats, toss the potatoes, olive oil, seasoned salt and garlic herb seasoning in a medium bowl.
- When the air fryer is preheated, pour the potatoes into the basket in an even layer. If the basket is small, it may be necessary to cook the potatoes in batches.
- Cook the potatoes for 20 minutes. Halfway through the cooking process, open the basket and gently give it a shake to move the potatoes around to ensure they cook evenly.
- Remove the potatoes from the basket and serve hot.